Visible is now offering a deal you won’t want to miss out on: switch to Visible and pay only $3 for your first month on its unlimited plan, normally priced at $40/month. This is an incredible opportunity to try out Visible and see what all the hype is about. And trust us, Visible lives up to the hype. This promotion ends on December 21, 2020, so don’t wait!
How much can you save with this Visible deal?
Paying $3 for one month of unlimited data is practically unheard of, and at that price, you’re saving $37 your first month with Visible. But that’s not all you’re saving. By virtue of switching to Visible from a major carrier, you’re saving anywhere from $30/month to $50/month on your unlimited plan. That’s up to $600/year! And the great thing about Visible is it’s a no-contract prepaid carrier so if you don’t end up liking it, you aren’t obligated to stay. But something tells us you’re going to want to stay.
How to get this Visible deal
Switch to Visible and sign up for the Visible Unlimited Plan, using the code Tryfor3 at checkout. You will be charged just $3 for your first month of service on this Verizon MVNO. Then the next month, your price will increase to the standard price—$40/month. Make sure to sign up before December 21 in order to take advantage of this incredible Visible deal. This discount is only valid for new customers, and it may not be combined with any other promotions.
Switch to Visible
Switching to Visible is super easy. If you want to bring your own phone and keep your phone number, avoid canceling service with your current carrier before switching.
Here’s how to switch to Visible and get this promotion:
- If you’re BYOD, make sure it’s unlocked and fully paid off.
- Check that your phone is compatible with Visible’s network.
- Order a free Visible SIM card.
- If you want a new phone, buy one on monthly installments or outright.
- Select whether you want to keep your current phone number.
- Verify that your phone number is currently active and enter it.
- Provide Visible with your account number, PIN, and billing ZIP code so they can request a transfer.
- Wait for Visible to contact your old carrier.
- When you receive your Visible SIM card and/or new phone, follow the instructions to activate it.
What is Visible?
Visible is a small carrier that operates on Verizon’s robust 4G LTE network. It offers just one phone plan—its $40 unlimited plan, which includes:
- Unlimited talk and text
- Unlimited data
- Mobile hotspot
- All-in pricing (taxes and fees included)
There are few unlimited plans cheaper than Visible’s, and on top of unlimited data, you also get to relax knowing your carrier is backed by the top network in the country.
Save even more with a Visible family plan
If you’re in need of an affordable family plan, Visible has got you covered with its Party Pay plan. Your plan is discounted, the more lines you add. Check out these Visible multi-line plan prices:
- 2 lines: $35/line, $70/month
- 3 lines: $30/line, $90/month
- 4 lines: $25/line, $100/month
You could pay as low as $25/month for unlimited everything aboard Verizon’s powerful network. If for some reason you’re not sold on the Visible plan, you can check out the best unlimited data plans on the market.