Best T-Mobile deals: updates as of October 26, 2020
It’s BOGOs galore for T-Mobile cell phone deals this week, specifically for Samsung Galaxy phones. Right now you can get your hands on two of the newest Samsung Galaxy phones for the price of one when you buy both on monthly installments and activate at least two new lines with T-Mobile. iPhone deals come in the form of trade-in discounts.
Our picks for the best T-Mobile deals this week
- Get up to $1,000 off an iPhone 11 Pro Max when you trade in an eligible phone (pay as little as $99)
- Trade in an eligible phone to get an iPhone 11 or 11 Pro for free with this T-Mobile deal
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G and get a second for free when you switch to T-Mobile
- Get 50% off a OnePlus 8 5G when you switch to T-Mobile (pay just $350 over 24 months)
Best T-Mobile cell phone deals: iPhones
- Trade in an eligible phone to T-Mobile to get up to $1,000 off an iPhone 11 Pro Max (new customers only and installment plan required)
- Get an iPhone 11 or 11 Pro for free when you trade in an eligible device and buy the phone on monthly installments (in-store only and for new customers only)
- Save $850 when you preorder an iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro and trade in an eligible phone.
Best T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy deals
- Buy one, get one free offer on the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G, Note20 Ultra 5G, S20 5G, S20+ 5G, or S20 Ultra 5G (new customers only with a minimum 2-line plan)
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy A71 5G on monthly installments for just $300
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy A51 5G on monthly installments for just $252
- Buy one, get one free for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip when you purchase 2 lines
- Get a Samsung Galaxy A11 for free when you switch to T-Mobile (new customers only)
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G FOR FREE when you buy it on monthly installments and add a new line.
T-Mobile Google Pixel deals
Unfortunately, there are no Google Pixel deals on offer from T-Mobile this week.
About T-Mobile and T-Mobile Deals
Let’s Talk’s list of T-Mobile plans, T-Mobile phones, and other promotions are updated every week. Some T-Mobile deals require new customers to sign up for wireless service plans, switch from a different wireless carrier, trade-in devices or purchase cell phones with monthly payment plans and to activate them with wireless service. In addition, to unlock your device, T-Mobile requires accounts to be in good standing for at least 40 days. According to RootMetrics, T-Mobile is one of the top four ranked major carrier networks including Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint.