Best T-Mobile deals: May 24, 2021
New this week, get a Samsung A32 for FREE with your trade-in! The iPhone SE is now FREE when you switch to T-Mobile, as is the LG K51. The iPhone 11 is just $300 with a new line, or you can buy one phone and get a second for FREE. Plus, save $830 off the iPhone 12 series or Samsung Galaxy S21 5G series when you trade in a phone, or get a Google Pixel 4a for just $175 with a new line.
Best T-Mobile cell phone deals: iPhones
- Free BOGO on the iPhone XR!
- Save $830 when you buy an iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, or iPhone 12 Pro Max and trade in an eligible phone
- Get the iPhone SE for FREE when you activate a new line
- Save up to $300 on the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max when you activate a new line
- Buy one iPhone 11 and get a second for FREE, or save 50% off a single device when you switch to T-Mobile or add a new line
Best T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy deals
- Buy one, get one $800 off on the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G, Note20 Ultra 5G, or S20 FE 5G (new customers only with a minimum 2-line plan)
- Buy one Samsung Galaxy S21 series phone, get up to $800 off another—OR—trade in your phone and get up to $800 back (over 24 monthly bill credits)
- Pay just $99 for a Samsung Galaxy A71 5G when you add a line to a qualifying plan
- Buy one Samsung Galaxy Z Flip or Galaxy Z Fold2 5G and get a second for $800 off when you activate at least 2 lines
- Trade in your phone in good condition and get the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G for FREE
T-Mobile LG deals
- Get a free LG Stylo 6 or LG Aristo 5 when you switch to T-Mobile and sign up for an eligible plan
- Get an LG Velvet 5G for just $99 when you activate it on an eligible unlimited plan and buy it on monthly payments
- Get the LG K51 for FREE when you switch to T-Mobile.
T-Mobile Motorola deals
- Join T-Mobile and get a FREE Motorola Moto G Play when you purchase on monthly payments
T-Mobile phone plan deals
- Get a third line for free when you switch to T-Mobile and activate two qualifying lines
- Switch from AT&T or Verizon and T-Mobile will cover up to $650 of your outstanding phone payments—PLUS, get up to 30% off your bill if you switch at least 3 lines
About T-Mobile and T-Mobile Deals
Let’s Talk’s list of T-Mobile plans, T-Mobile phones, and other promotions are updated every week. Some T-Mobile deals require new customers to sign up for wireless service plans, switch from a different wireless carrier, trade-in devices or purchase cell phones with monthly payment plans and to activate them with wireless service. In addition, to unlock your device, T-Mobile requires accounts to be in good standing for at least 40 days. According to RootMetrics, T-Mobile is one of the top four ranked major carrier networks including Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint.