Best T-Mobile deals: August 3, 2021
New this week, get a Samsung A32 for FREE with your trade-in! The iPhone SE is now FREE when you switch to T-Mobile, as is the LG K51. The iPhone 11 is just $300 with a new line, or you can buy one phone and get a second for FREE. Plus, save $830 off the iPhone 12 series or Samsung Galaxy S21 5G series when you trade in a phone, or get a Google Pixel 4a for just $175 with a new line.
Best T-Mobile cell phone deals: iPhones
- Free BOGO on the iPhone XR!
- Save $830 when you buy an iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, or iPhone 12 Pro Max and trade in an eligible phone—that’s a FREE iPhone 12!
- Get half off the iPhone SE via bill credits (over 24 months) when you activate a new line
- Get an iPhone 11 Pro for FREE when you switch to T-Mobile, activate a new line on Magenta MAX, and trade in your phone
- Save up to $300 on the iPhone 11 when you activate a new line
- Buy one iPhone 11 and get a second for FREE, or save 50% off a single device when you switch to T-Mobile or add a new line
Best T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy deals
- Buy one, get one $800 off on the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G, Note20 Ultra 5G, or S20 FE 5G (new customers only with a minimum 2-line plan)
- Trade in your phone and get up to $800 back on a Samsung Galaxy S21 (over 24 monthly bill credits)
- Trade in your phone in good condition and get the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G for FREE
T-Mobile LG deals
- No current deals on LG phones—keep checking back!
T-Mobile Motorola deals
- Join T-Mobile and get a FREE Motorola Moto G Play when you purchase on monthly payments
T-Mobile phone plan deals
- Get a third line for free when you switch to T-Mobile and activate two qualifying lines
- Switch from AT&T or Verizon and T-Mobile will cover up to $650 of your outstanding phone payments—PLUS, get up to 30% off your bill if you switch at least 3 lines
About T-Mobile and T-Mobile Deals
Let’s Talk’s list of T-Mobile plans, T-Mobile phones, and other promotions are updated every week. Some T-Mobile deals require new customers to sign up for wireless service plans, switch from a different wireless carrier, trade-in devices or purchase cell phones with monthly payment plans and to activate them with wireless service. In addition, to unlock your device, T-Mobile requires accounts to be in good standing for at least 40 days. According to RootMetrics, T-Mobile is one of the top four ranked major carrier networks including Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint.