Best iPhone deals as of July 12, 2021
This week, you can get up to $1000 off on some Apple smartphones. It’s time to get the iPhone 12, iPhone 11, or iPhone SE you’ve been wanting.
Best iPhone deals right now
- Best iPhone 12 deal: Up to $1000 off the iPhone 12 series when you trade in with Verizon
- Best iPhone SE deal: Get the iPhone SE free with a new line on select unlimited plans on Verizon
- Best iPhone 11 deal: iPhone 11 for as low as $10/month with AT&T
- Best iPhone XR deal: Get $700 off the iPhone XR with trade-in through AT&T
Best iPhone 12 deals
The first iPhone with 5G capability is finally here, with four different versions to choose from—iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Get up to $1,000 off the iPhone 12 series through Verizon when you trade in your old phone, purchase your new one on monthly payments, and sign up for a qualifying unlimited plan
- Get up to $700 in bill credits off the iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max when you trade in a new device through AT&T.
- Get $830 off the iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, or iPhone 12 Pro Max, or $730 off the iPhone 12 mini, when you trade in an eligible device and add a new line when you join T-Mobile
- Get $27.64/month off the iPhone 12, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max or get $24.30/month off the iPhone 12 Mini (64GB) when you switch, port-in your number and activate a new line on installments with U.S. Cellular
Best iPhone SE deals
The best iPhone deals right now include the various iPhone SE deals since the phone is already pretty cheap at full price. The only problem with these iPhone deals is that many carriers are selling out of these phones, with the iPhone SE flying off the shelves at under $400 a pop.
- Get the iPhone SE for as little as $5/month with monthly installments on an unlimited plan with AT&T
- Get the iPhone SE for FREE when you activate a new line on select unlimited plans with Verizon
- Get the iPhone SE for just $30/month from Mint Mobile (includes service plan)
Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max deals
There are plenty of iPhone deals available for the 2019 models—the iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max. Major carriers like T-Mobile and Verizon constantly have iPhone deals for these models with other prepaid carriers also offering some discounts and perks on outright purchases.
- Get the iPhone 11 (64 GB) for $10/month; the iPhone 11 (128 GB) for $15/month; and the iPhone 11 (256 GB) for $20/month on unlimited plans from AT&T
- Get the iPhone 11 for FREE via monthly bill credits with a new line on an eligible unlimited plan from Verizon Wireless
- $300 off the iPhone 11 series when you activate a new line on installments with T-Mobile (over 24 monthly payments)
Best iPhone XR deals
We’re seeing fewer iPhone deals on the first budget-friendly iPhone, the iPhone XR. Although this phone was one of the cheapest available for a while, with the release of the iPhone 11 and new iPhone SE (2020), the iPhone XR is no longer the best option for those wanting to save some money.
- Get up to $700 off an iPhone XR with bill credits from AT&T when you trade in an eligible phone and sign up for an unlimited plan
- BOGO up $730 off the iPhone XR when you start 2 new lines with T-Mobile on monthly installments
Other iPhone deals
If you’re looking for iPhone deals on older models, such as the iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 7, here are our picks of the best deals. Note that many carriers are out of stock of many older iPhone models so deals are rare right now.
- There aren’t any enticing deals on older iPhones like the iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 7 at the moment. We’ll be keeping an eye out for them next week, so check back with us soon!
iPhones Generate the Most Google Search Volume, But Interest Is Declining
Apple iPhones are the most searched for devices on Google. However, online interest in them is slowing, as is interest in new phones from other manufacturers.
Google Trends data shows the iPhone wielding a commanding search lead over Android brands in 2018 and 2019. Samsung Galaxy phones represent Apple’s closest competition.
This is backed up by search statistics from LetsTalk’s sister site, WhistleOut. The iPhone 11 is currently the most searched for device there, followed by the iPhone XR. The most popular devices on the site at this time last year were the iPhone XS Max and iPhone 8.
While iPhones are the most searched for handsets on Google, their popularity has plateaued over the last couple of years. This mirrors an overall cooling of consumer interest in new devices.
The finding isn’t a big surprise. More and more consumers are opting to hold onto their phones for longer periods of time as the cost of new devices—especially flagships like the iPhone 11—has risen, and their technological advancements have become increasingly modest.
More significant innovations like widespread 5G compatibility and foldable screens could change this, however. At present these technologies are still in relatively early stages of development and adoption.
We used Google Trends data since 2004 for four cell phone brands (Google Pixel, iPhone, Android, and Samsung Galaxy) to see how search interest has increased and decreased over time. We also analyzed search data from sister site WhistleOut.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]