Best iPhone deals: April 12, 2021 updates
Not much to report this week for new iPhone deals, but there are still plenty of lingering deals from previous weeks. Take a look at some of the best iPhone deals from Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and more below.
Best iPhone deals right now
- Best iPhone 12 deal: Up to $700 off the iPhone 12 with Verizon
- Best iPhone SE deal: Get an iPhone SE for free from Verizon
- Best iPhone 11 deal: Get up to $320 off the iPhone 11 Pro /Pro MAX
- Best iPhone XS deal: Get the iPhone XS (64GB) for just $5/mo after monthly credits on an unlimited plan with AT&T
- Best iPhone XR deal: BOGO up to $830 off an iPhone XR from T-Mobile when you start 2 lines
- Best iPhone 7 deal: $350 off from CREDO Mobile
Best iPhone 12 deals
The first iPhone with 5G capability is finally here, with four different versions to choose from—iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Get up to $700 off the iPhone 12 with a new line, trade-in, and installments on select unlimited plans with Verizon wireless using promo code: “APRILSWITCH100”
- Get $100 off the iPhone 12/12 mini on installments or when purchased outright from Altice Mobile
- Get $24.30/month off the iPhone 12 Mini (64GB) when you switch, port-in your number and activate a new line on installments with U.S. Cellular
- Get up to $700 in bill credits off the iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max when you trade-in a new device and start a new line (or upgrade) on AT&T.
Best iPhone SE deals
The best iPhone deals right now include the various iPhone SE deals since the phone is already pretty cheap at full price. The only problem with these iPhone deals is that many carriers are selling out of these phones, with the iPhone SE flying off the shelves at under $400 a pop.
- The iPhone SE (2020) is just $50 when you port your number and start a line with at least 3 months of service with Boost Mobile
- Get $100 the iPhone SE (2020) when purchased from Altice Mobile
- Get the iPhone SE for FREE, in addition to 12 months of PS Plus and Playstation Now when you start a new line on select unlimited plans with Verizon Wireless.
- Get an iPhone SE for just $1/month from CREDO Mobile (via monthly installments)
- $150 off the iPhone SE from Boost Mobile (from $249.99)
- iPhone SE for just $30/month from Mint Mobile (includes service plan)
- Up to 50% off an iPhone SE from T-Mobile (new customers)
- $350 off an iPhone SE from Metro by T-Mobile when you buy it outright in-store (new customers)
- Get $100 off an iPhone SE from Cricket when you choose an eligible plan (new customers)
Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max deals
There are plenty of iPhone deals available for the 2019 models—the iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max. Major carriers like T-Mobile and Verizon constantly have iPhone deals for these models with other prepaid carriers also offering some discounts and perks on outright purchases.
- Get up to $759.99 off the iPhone 11 Pro with a new line on select unlimited plans OR get $440 off with a upgrade and eligible trade-in
- Get $479.99 off the iPhone 11 when you start a new line on select unlimited plans with Verizon Wireless
- $300 off the iPhone 11 series when you start a new line on installments with T-Mobile (over 24 monthly payments)
- BOGO up to $730 off the iPhone 11 when you start 2 new lines on monthly installments with T-Mobile
Best iPhone XS and XS Max deals
The best iPhone deals also include discounts off the iPhone XS and XS Max, which were released in 2018. If you’re lucky, you can get a great deal on these models with carriers trying to make room for new iPhones that are released each year.
- Get the iPhone XS for just $1/month on select unlimited plans from AT&T on a limited time online-only deal
- Get $150 off the iPhone XS and XS Max with Altice Mobile via installments or outright pricing when you start a new line
- Get $11.67/month off an iPhone XS when you switch to U.S. Cellular
- Get $300 off an iPhone XS or XS Max when you sign up for an Altice Mobile plan
Best iPhone XR deals
We’re seeing fewer iPhone deals on the first budget-friendly iPhone, the iPhone XR. Although this phone was one of the cheapest available for a while, with the release of the iPhone 11 and new iPhone SE (2020), the iPhone XR is no longer the best option for those wanting to save some money.
- BOGO up $830 off the iPhone XR when you start 2 new lines with T-Mobile on monthly installments
- Get up to $800 off an iPhone XR from AT&T when you trade in an eligible phone and sign up for an unlimited plan
- Get $350 off an iPhone XR from CREDO Mobile (new customers)
- Get $250 off an iPhone XR from Pure TalkUSA
- Get a $100 discount off an iPhone XR from Wing
Other iPhone deals
If you’re looking for iPhone deals on older models, such as the iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 7, here are our picks of the best deals. Note that many carriers are out of stock of many older iPhone models so deals are rare right now.
- iPhone deal from Wing: $100 off an iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- $250 off all iPhones from Pure TalkUSA
- Get an iPhone 7 for just $49.99 when you switch to Boost Mobile (in-store offer only)
- $350 off an iPhone 7 from CREDO Mobile when you buy it on monthly installments
- Get $150 off an iPhone 7 when you switch to Cricket Wireless
- Save $250 on any new iPhone purchase—including the 12, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max—when you switch to Xfinity Mobile or upgrade
iPhones Generate the Most Google Search Volume, But Interest Is Declining
Apple iPhones are the most searched for devices on Google. However, online interest in them is slowing, as is interest in new phones from other manufacturers.
Google Trends data shows the iPhone wielding a commanding search lead over Android brands in 2018 and 2019. Samsung Galaxy phones represent Apple’s closest competition.
This is backed up by search statistics from LetsTalk’s sister site, WhistleOut. The iPhone 11 is currently the most searched for device there, followed by the iPhone XR. The most popular devices on the site at this time last year were the iPhone XS Max and iPhone 8.
While iPhones are the most searched for handsets on Google, their popularity has plateaued over the last couple of years. This mirrors an overall cooling of consumer interest in new devices.
The finding isn’t a big surprise. More and more consumers are opting to hold onto their phones for longer periods of time as the cost of new devices—especially flagships like the iPhone 11—has risen, and their technological advancements have become increasingly modest.
More significant innovations like widespread 5G compatibility and foldable screens could change this, however. At present these technologies are still in relatively early stages of development and adoption.
We used Google Trends data since 2004 for four cell phone brands (Google Pixel, iPhone, Android, and Samsung Galaxy) to see how search interest has increased and decreased over time. We also analyzed search data from sister site WhistleOut.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]