Samsung Galaxy smartphones are some of the most stunning phones around, with state of the art hardware and design, intuitive software, and an out-of-this-world name—Galaxy. Here are our picks of the best Samsung Galaxy deals.
Best Samsung Galaxy deals: Latest updates as of March 1, 2020
Only a few new Galaxy deals to start the month of March off, such as H20 Wireless’ offering the Samsung Galaxy A21 for just $49 when you start a plan that costs $40 or more.
Best Samsung Galaxy Deals
- BOGO up to $1000 off the Galaxy Note20/Galaxy Z Fold2/Galaxy S21 when you sign up on any unlimited plan via monthly installments with a trade-in on Verizon Wireless
- Get up to $750 off the Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra when you sign up on any unlimited plan via monthly installments with a trade-in with Verizon Wireless
- Get $650 (FREE) off the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G when you start a new line with Verizon Wireless
- The Galaxy S20 is FREE when you switch and port your number on qualifying plans with U.S. Cellular.
- The Galaxy A21 is just $49 when you start a plan that costs $40 or more with H20 Wireless.
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G and Z Fold2 5G up to $700 off with an eligible trade-in and a $75 (minimum) unlimited plan with AT&T
- Get $250 off the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE with Boost Mobile
- Get $400 off the Samsung Galaxy A71 (new customers online with number port) or $300 off when you upgrade with Google Fi
- Get the Galaxy A11 for FREE on select unlimited plans with AT&T on monthly installments
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A21 up to $129.99; Samsung Galaxy A51 up to $159.99 off; and the Samsung Galaxy A51 5G UW up to $479.99 off with a new line (online only) from Verizon Wireless
- BOGO up to $800 off with the Galaxy Note20 5G/Note20 Ultra 5G/S10/S20 5G/S20 Ultra 5G/Z Flip 5G/Z Fold2 5G on T-Mobile
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A51 for just $5/month on unlimited AT&T plans, with an additional $5 off per month with a qualifying trade in.
- Get $40/month off the Galaxy S20+ when you activate a new line and port your number to U.S. Cellular.
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A51 5G for just $360 and the Galaxy A71 5G for $370 on Verizon’s Do More, Get More, and Play More unlimited plans
- BOGO (up to $1000) on the Samsung Galaxy Note20/Note20 Ultra with Verizon’s Do More, Get More, and Play More unlimited plans
Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G deals
The newest Samsung Galaxy phone is here, boasting a huge 6.7″ screen and killer features to make your gaming and video recording experience like no other. The Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G offers a 64MP camera resolution, 30x space zoom, and starts at $999.99 outright at full price.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G deals
If you’d prefer a more powerful and larger version of the Galaxy Note20, you can get your hands on the Note20 Ultra for an extra $300 outright (at full price). This Ultra model comes with a huge 108MP rear camera, 50x space zoom, and a 6.9″ screen. At full price, this phone starts at $1,299.99.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5G deals
The Samsung Galaxy S20 5G is the cheapest version of Samsung’s latest phones released in 2019. Boasting a 6.2″ screen, 64MP camera, and a huge internal memory starting 128GB, this phone has everything you need and more. Starting at $999.99 outright, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of the various deals on offer to help make this phone more affordable.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G deals
A small step up from the Galaxy S20, the S20+ 5G offers a larger display and a bonus DepthVision camera on the back. The starting price of the Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G is $1,199.99 (from Samsung) which is $200 more expensive than its smaller counterpart. Check out all of the latest Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G deals below from carriers both small and large.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra deals
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is designed for photographers, designers, and creatives. This phone took photo resolution and zoom capabilities to the next level, allowing professional and amateur photographers to ditch their traditional cameras for their cell phones. Camera resolution at 108MP allows you to zoom into photos again and again without sacrificing quality—a huge leap from the 64MP cameras found in the S20 and S20+ models.
However, with these huge improvements comes a big price tag. The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra starts at a whopping $1,399.99, but with some of these deals below, you could save yourself hundreds.