Samsung Galaxy smartphones are some of the most stunning phones around, with state of the art hardware and design, intuitive software, and an out-of-this-world name—Galaxy. Here are our picks of the best Samsung Galaxy deals.
Best Samsung Galaxy Black Friday deals: Latest updates as of November 16, 2020
Black Friday Galaxy deals are officially starting to roll out, and with that comes savings you won’t want to miss. Expect to save big on phones like the Galaxy A51 5G, Galaxy A71 5G, and Galaxy S models with carriers like Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, and AT&T.
Best Samsung Galaxy Deals
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A51 5G for just $360 and the Galaxy A71 5G for $370 on Verizon’s Do More, Get More, and Play More unlimited plans
- BOGO (up to $1000) on the Samsung Galaxy Note20/Note20 Ultra with Verizon’s Do More, Get More, and Play More unlimited plans
up to $1,000 off with installments on Do, Play or Get Unlimited
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G for just $10/month from AT&T when you trade in an eligible phone
- Get up to $700 off the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G when you trade in an eligible phone to AT&T
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra BOGO deal from T-Mobile
- Up to $700 off a Samsung Galaxy S20+ or Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra from AT&T when you trade in an eligible phone
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy Note10 from T-Mobile and get a second for free
- Get $23.34/month off a Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+ when you switch to U.S. Cellular
- Get $150 off a Samsung Galaxy S10e from U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy deal
- Get $100 off a Samsung Galaxy S10 from Cricket Wireless
- Get $23.34/month off a Samsung Galaxy S10+ from U.S. Cellular
- Get a Samsung Galaxy A51 5G for just $5/month with an AT&T unlimited plan or free when you trade in an eligible phone
Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G deals
The newest Samsung Galaxy phone is here, boasting a huge 6.7″ screen and killer features to make your gaming and video recording experience like no other. The Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G offers a 64MP camera resolution, 30x space zoom, and starts at $999.99 outright at full price.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G deals
If you’d prefer a more powerful and larger version of the Galaxy Note20, you can get your hands on the Note20 Ultra for an extra $300 outright (at full price). This Ultra model comes with a huge 108MP rear camera, 50x space zoom, and a 6.9″ screen. At full price, this phone starts at $1,299.99.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5G deals
The Samsung Galaxy S20 5G is the cheapest version of Samsung’s latest phones released in 2019. Boasting a 6.2″ screen, 64MP camera, and a huge internal memory starting 128GB, this phone has everything you need and more. Starting at $999.99 outright, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of the various deals on offer to help make this phone more affordable.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G deals
A small step up from the Galaxy S20, the S20+ 5G offers a larger display and a bonus DepthVision camera on the back. The starting price of the Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G is $1,199.99 (from Samsung) which is $200 more expensive than its smaller counterpart. Check out all of the latest Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G deals below from carriers both small and large.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra deals
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is designed for photographers, designers, and creatives. This phone took photo resolution and zoom capabilities to the next level, allowing professional and amateur photographers to ditch their traditional cameras for their cell phones. Camera resolution at 108MP allows you to zoom into photos again and again without sacrificing quality—a huge leap from the 64MP cameras found in the S20 and S20+ models.
However, with these huge improvements comes a big price tag. The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra starts at a whopping $1,399.99, but with some of these deals below, you could save yourself hundreds.