Best Black Friday Cricket cell phone deals: November 16, 2020 updates
It’s almost Black Friday, and deals are starting to show across the board. Cricket Wireless is offering $500 off the iPhone XS when you transfer your number and start a plan that is at least $60/month. There will likely be more significant Black Friday Cricket deals in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out for iPhone and Samsung phone specials on the horizon.
Best Cricket Wireless Deals
- Get $500 off the iPhone XS when you port your number and start a new line (at least $60/month)
- $100 off the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro when you bring your number from your old carrier.
- $100 off a Samsung Galaxy S10 when you bring your number to Cricket (pay just $599.99)
- Free phones when you bring your number to Cricket
- $100 off an iPhone SE—pay just $249.99 with this Cricket deal for new customers
- LG Style 6 for just $129.99 ($40 discount for new customers)
Free Phones from Cricket
Get these phones for free with this Cricket deal. All you need to do is port your number to Cricket and sign up for an eligible plan:
More Cricket Cell Phone Deals
Cricket is always offering great deals on various phones from old to new, including the latest iPhones and Samsung Galaxy devices. If you’re looking for a budget phone that does the basics, Cricket Wireless is a great carrier to consider as there are often free or cheap phone deals to take advantage of.
Check out other Cricket cell phone deals below:
About Cricket Wireless and Cricket Wireless Deals
Let’s Talk lists deals for Cricket Wireless plans, Cricket phones, and other promotions on a weekly basis. Cricket deals may require new customers to sign up for wireless service, switch from a different wireless carrier and port in a phone number, or purchase new Cricket cell phones and activate them with service plans. Cricket also requires you to have six months of continued paid service before unlocking devices.
Cricket Wireless is a mobile virtual network operator that offers prepaid plans over AT&T’s 4G LTE network, which has the second-best coverage in the U.S. after Verizon Wireless.