Best AT&T cell phone deals as of April 26, 2021
New this week, the iPhone 12 mini is FREE when you trade in your phone, and the iPhone 11 is just $10/month… no trade-in required! Plus, the Samsung Galaxy A12 is just $1/month when you sign up for an unlimited plan, or get one of the 5G-capable Galaxy S21 phones for $800 when you trade in.
Our top AT&T cell phone deals this week
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE with trade-in
- Pay just $10/month for an iPhone 11
- Trade in an eligible phone to get $800 off the newest Samsung Galaxy S21 5G models
- Get a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE for $10/month
- Save up to $1,100 on a Motorola razr w/ trade-in
- Bring your phone to AT&T to get a bonus $250 Visa Rewards Card
Best AT&T deals: iPhones
- Pick up an iPhone XS for $5/month—no trade-in required—when you activate it on an unlimited plan
- Get a new iPhone 11 for just $10/month (for 30 months) when you sign up for an unlimited plan—no trade-in needed!
- Trade in a device and get $700 off an iPhone 12! This deal also applies to the 12 Pro and the 12 Pro Max.
- Get a FREE iPhone 12 mini when you add a new line or upgrade (trade-in required).
- Save 50% off an iPhone 11 Pro when you buy via monthly payments and activate on an unlimited plan (no trade-in required!)
- Get the iPhone SE for $5/month when you sign up for an unlimited plan and buy your phone on monthly payments
- Trade in an eligible device and buy the iPhone XR on an unlimited plan to get up to $700 off.
Best AT&T Samsung Galaxy deals
- Get the brand new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in and activation on an unlimited plan
- Save up to $800 on the Galaxy S21+ or S21 Ultra when you upgrade or add a line and trade in your old phone
- Pay just $10/month for the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G without any trade requirements
- Get $700 off the Samsung Galaxy Note20 or Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G when you trade in an eligible phone
- Grab a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G or a Galaxy Z Flip 5G for $700 off when you upgrade or add a line and trade in your phone
- Enjoy a Galaxy A12 for just $1/month (yes, seriously!) when you sign up for an unlimited plan
- Pay just $5/month for a 5G-ready Galaxy A52 with a new or existing unlimited plan
Best AT&T LG phone deals
- Get an LG Velvet 5G for just $10/month—no trade required—when you sign up for an unlimited plan and buy on installments
- Buy an LG Wing 5G on monthly installments and get $700 back in bill credits when you trade in your phone and sign up for an unlimited plan
- Get the LG K92 5G for just $5/month (no trade required)
Best AT&T cell phone plan deals
- Bring your phone to a new AT&T plan and get a $250 Visa Reward card (both new and existing customers are eligible)
- No activation fee when you BYO phone to AT&T and activate your plan online
- Mix and match plans for each line on AT&T’s Unlimited Your Way family plan
- Get an Unlimited prepaid plan for just $50/month when you sign up for Autopay
About AT&T deals
There’s rarely a day that there aren’t any cell phone deals on offer from AT&T. In fact, AT&T is one of the carriers that offer the most deals on all the newest smartphones. There are important things to note when looking for the best AT&T cell phone deal, so it’s important to read the fine print.
New vs. existing customers
AT&T recently broke with its wireless peers in a huge way: It now offers the same deals to both new and existing customers. This is GREAT news for those already with Big Blue, since the best phone deals are usually reserved for new customers as an incentive to switch. Now, customers looking to upgrade their devices can snag the same sweet deals as the newbies. Only time will tell if its rivals, Verizon and T-Mobile, will follow suit. (We hope they do.)
Another important thing to note about AT&T deals is that most smartphone discounts are only offered to those who buy the phone on monthly installments (over 30 months). This means if you’re someone who likes to own your phone immediately, most of these deals won’t work for you, since you’ll only get the full discount by staying with AT&T for the full 30 months.
Eligible plan required
Many of AT&T’s deals also require you to sign up for one of AT&T’s unlimited postpaid plans—Unlimited Starter, Unlimited Extra, or Unlimited Elite. The plan you need to choose may differ depending on the deal, so make sure you check this before you complete your transaction.
If you’re looking to take advantage of one of AT&T’s trade-in deals, be aware that only certain trade-in phones are eligible, and most of these are newer models. For example, you’re unlikely to get a very big discount (if any) if you try to trade in an iPhone 7, but if you were to trade in an iPhone 11, you’ll probably get the full discount.
Secondly, your trade-in phone must be in good working condition without any damage. So if your phone has a cracked screen, won’t turn one, or has water damage, it won’t be accepted and you can say goodbye to your discount.
Unlike with its main competitors, buy one, get one offers through AT&T are extremely rare. If you’re in the market for multiple devices and you see a BOGO deal through AT&T, our advice is to jump on it fast… it won’t stick around for very long!