Best AT&T cell phone deals as of July 12, 2021
New this week, the iPhone 12 mini is FREE when you trade in your phone, and the iPhone 11 is just $10/month… no trade-in required! Plus, the Samsung Galaxy A12 is just $1/month when you sign up for an unlimited plan, or get one of the 5G-capable Galaxy S21 phones for $800 when you trade in.
Our top AT&T cell phone deals this week
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE with trade-in
- Pay just $10/month for an iPhone 11
- Trade in an eligible phone to get $800 off the newest Samsung Galaxy S21 5G models
- Bring your phone to AT&T to get a bonus $250 Visa Rewards Card
Best AT&T deals: iPhones
- Get a new iPhone 11 for just $10/month (for 30 months) when you sign up for an unlimited plan—no trade-in needed!
- Trade in a device and get $700 off an iPhone 12! This deal also applies to the 12 Pro and the 12 Pro Max.
- Get a FREE iPhone 12 mini when you add a new line or upgrade (trade-in required).
- Get the iPhone SE for $5/month when you sign up for an unlimited plan and buy your phone on monthly payments
- Trade in an eligible device and buy the iPhone XR on an unlimited plan to get up to $700 off.
Best AT&T Samsung Galaxy deals
- Save up to $700 on the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, Galaxy S21+, or S21 Ultra when you upgrade or add a line and trade in your old phone
- Enjoy a Galaxy A12 for just $1/month (yes, seriously!) when you sign up for an unlimited plan
- Snag the Galaxy A32 5G for just $5/month with an unlimited plan, no trade-in required!
Best AT&T LG phone deals
- No LG phone deals are available at this time through AT&T. Keep checking back for updates!
Best AT&T cell phone plan deals
- Bring your phone to a new AT&T plan and get $250 in bill credits for up to two devices each—for a total of $500 back!
- No activation fee when you BYO phone to AT&T and activate your plan online
- Mix and match plans for each line on AT&T’s Unlimited Your Way family plan
- Get an Unlimited prepaid plan for just $50/month when you sign up for Autopay
About AT&T deals
There’s rarely a day that there aren’t any cell phone deals on offer from AT&T. In fact, AT&T is one of the carriers that offer the most deals on all the newest smartphones. There are important things to note when looking for the best AT&T cell phone deal, so it’s important to read the fine print.
New vs. existing customers
AT&T recently broke with its wireless peers in a huge way: It now offers the same deals to both new and existing customers. This is GREAT news for those already with Big Blue, since the best phone deals are usually reserved for new customers as an incentive to switch. Now, customers looking to upgrade their devices can snag the same sweet deals as the newbies. Only time will tell if its rivals, Verizon and T-Mobile, will follow suit. (We hope they do.)
Another important thing to note about AT&T deals is that most smartphone discounts are only offered to those who buy the phone on monthly installments (over 30 months). This means if you’re someone who likes to own your phone immediately, most of these deals won’t work for you, since you’ll only get the full discount by staying with AT&T for the full 30 months.
Eligible plan required
Many of AT&T’s deals also require you to sign up for one of AT&T’s unlimited postpaid plans—Unlimited Starter, Unlimited Extra, or Unlimited Elite. The plan you need to choose may differ depending on the deal, so make sure you check this before you complete your transaction.
If you’re looking to take advantage of one of AT&T’s trade-in deals, be aware that only certain trade-in phones are eligible, and most of these are newer models. For example, you’re unlikely to get a very big discount (if any) if you try to trade in an iPhone 7, but if you were to trade in an iPhone 11, you’ll probably get the full discount.
Secondly, your trade-in phone must be in good working condition without any damage. So if your phone has a cracked screen, won’t turn one, or has water damage, it won’t be accepted and you can say goodbye to your discount.
Unlike with its main competitors, buy one, get one offers through AT&T are extremely rare. If you’re in the market for multiple devices and you see a BOGO deal through AT&T, our advice is to jump on it fast… it won’t stick around for very long!