Best AT&T cell phone deals as of March 1, 2021
This week, get up to $700 off a brand new iPhone 12 with your trade-in (that’s a FREE iPhone 12 mini!) or save up to $800 on the brand new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G series. You can also get the still-snazzy iPhone 11 or the Google Pixel 4a for just $5/month with yout trade.
Our top AT&T cell phone deals this week
- Pay just $5/month for an iPhone 11 when you trade in, or $10/month without trade
- Trade in an eligible phone to AT&T to get $800 off the newest Samsung Galaxy S21 5G models
- Get an iPhone SE for FREE with trade-in, or for $5/month with trade
- Bring your phone to AT&T to get a bonus $250 Visa Rewards Card
Best AT&T deals: iPhones
- Get a new iPhone 11 for just $5/month (for 30 months) when you sign up for an unlimited plan and trade in your current phone, or get it for $10/month without a trade
- Trade in a device and get $700 off an iPhone 12!
- Trade in an eligible phone to AT&T to get $700 off an iPhone 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max
- Get a FREE iPhone SE when you sign up for an unlimited plan and trade in your old phone, or get it for $5/month without trade
- Trade in an eligible device and buy the iPhone XR on an unlimited plan to get up to $700 off.
- Trade in an eligible phone and get $700 off the iPhone 12 Pro.
Best AT&T Samsung Galaxy deals
- Get $800 off the brand new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G with qualifying trade-in and activation on an unlimited plan
- Pay just $5/month for the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G with trade-in, or just $10/month without a trade
- Get $700 off the Samsung Galaxy Note20 when you trade in an eligible phone
- Save $700 on a Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G when you trade in an eligible phone
- Get a Samsung Galaxy A11 for free when you buy it on monthly payments and activate it on an unlimited plan
- Get a Samsung Galaxy A51 5G for FREE with trade-in or pay just $5/month without when you buy on monthly installments and activate on an unlimited plan
Best AT&T LG phone deals
- Get an LG Velvet 5G for just $5/month with trade-in ($10/month without trade) when you sign up for an unlimited plan and buy on installments
- Buy an LG Wing 5G on monthly installments and get $700 back in bill credits when you trade in your phone and sign up for an unlimited plan
- Save $700 on an LG V60 ThinQ 5G with trade-in, installment plan, and unlimited plan
- Get the LG K92 5G for FREE with trade-in, or pay just $5/month without a trade
Best AT&T cell phone plan deals
- Bring your phone to a new AT&T plan and get a $250 Visa Reward card (both new and existing customers are eligible)
- No activation fee when you BYO phone to AT&T and activate your plan online
- Mix and match plans for each line on AT&T’s Unlimited Your Way family plan
About AT&T deals
There’s rarely a day that there aren’t any cell phone deals on offer from AT&T. In fact, AT&T is one of the carriers that offer the most deals on all the newest smartphones. There are important things to note when looking for the best AT&T cell phone deal, so it’s important to read the fine print.
New vs. existing customers
AT&T recently broke with its wireless peers in a huge way: It now offers the same deals to both new and existing customers. This is GREAT news for those already with Big Blue, since the best phone deals are usually reserved for new customers as an incentive to switch. Now, customers looking to upgrade their devices can snag the same sweet deals as the newbies. Only time will tell if its rivals, Verizon and T-Mobile, will follow suit. (We hope they do.)
Another important thing to note about AT&T deals is that most smartphone discounts are only offered to those who buy the phone on monthly installments (over 30 months). This means if you’re someone who likes to own your phone immediately, most of these deals won’t work for you, since you’ll only get the full discount by staying with AT&T for the full 30 months.
Eligible plan required
Many of AT&T’s deals also require you to sign up for one of AT&T’s unlimited postpaid plans—Unlimited Starter, Unlimited Extra, or Unlimited Elite. The plan you need to choose may differ depending on the deal, so make sure you check this before you complete your transaction.
If you’re looking to take advantage of one of AT&T’s trade-in deals, be aware that only certain trade-in phones are eligible, and most of these are newer models. For example, you’re unlikely to get a very big discount (if any) if you try to trade in an iPhone 7, but if you were to trade in an iPhone 11, you’ll probably get the full discount.
Secondly, your trade-in phone must be in good working condition without any damage. So if your phone has a cracked screen, won’t turn one, or has water damage, it won’t be accepted and you can say goodbye to your discount.
Unlike with its main competitors, buy one, get one offers through AT&T are extremely rare. If you’re in the market for multiple devices and you see a BOGO deal through AT&T, our advice is to jump on it fast… it won’t stick around for very long!