Updating or changing your Sprint phone plan online is as easy as 1-2-3. Long gone are the days of calling Sprint or visiting a Sprint store to change your plan when you can simply do it from the comfort of your own home in just a few minutes. Whether you’re looking for a cheaper plan or one with more data or features, you can compare Sprint phone plans online and switch to the one that works best for you.
How to update your Sprint plan online:
Follow the prompts to select a new plan and confirm changes.
You can also do the following online with Sprint:
Update your Sprint phone plan online
In order to change your Sprint plan online, you need a valid My Sprint account, so if you don’t have one, now’s the time to create one. You must also be the account owner or an authorized profile on the account—otherwise, you won’t have the ability to update your plan.
Here’s how to update your Sprint plan online:
- Login to your Sprint account.
- Select “My Account” then “Change Plan.”
- Choose the phone you’d like to change the plan on.
- Select your new Sprint plan.
- Click “Add to cart” at the bottom of the page.
- Add any optional service add-ons, if you wish.
- Click “Continue.”
- Select “Checkout” to review your new Sprint plan and order details to make sure they’re correct.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Complete plan change.”
- You will receive an email confirming your plan change.
Your new Sprint plan will be reflected on your next bill.
Let’s Talk Tip: Once you’ve changed your Sprint plan, you can’t change back to your old plan if it’s no longer available. Aka, if you’ve been grandfathered into a plan, you want to make sure you’re certain about your change before making it.
Compare Sprint phone plans online
Before changing or updating your Sprint plan online, you’ll want to compare available plans in order to figure out which one is best for you and/or your family. Sprint offers affordable, feature-packed unlimited plans, family plans, military plan discounts, and senior discounts. Unlike other major carriers, Sprint doesn’t offer prepaid plans.
How to pay your Sprint bill online
Paying your Sprint bill online can save you tons of time and even money (with AutoPay). What’s not to like?
Here’s how to pay your Sprint bill online:
- Log into your My Sprint account and select “Pay Bill”
- Select or input the details of your payment method
- Choose “Continue” then confirm your payment information.
- Click “Authorize.”
Here’s how to pay your Sprint bill using your mobile app:
- Open your My Sprint app
- Choose “Bill Pay”
- Specify your payment method and the date
- Click “Continue”
- Review your details then confirm.
Enrolling in AutoPay saves you money
When you enroll in AutoPay, your bill will be automatically deducted from your preferred payment method each month. That way, you’ll never forget a payment. Plus, Sprint rewards you for enrolling in AutoPay—you’ll save $5/month per line on eligible plans.