Sprint offers a plethora of cell phone promotions, and Let’s Talk is here to help find the most up-to-date Sprint deals for you. Below we’ve compiled a list of the best phone deals available with the fourth largest network in the industry.
Sprint cell phone deals: Updates as of June 5, 2020
Sprint has increased the price of the Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL. Previously the phones were $8/month and $12/month respectively, but they are now priced at $15/month and $20/month. It’s still a great price, with both being discounted by about 50% off the regular leasing price.
Best Sprint Cell Phone Deals
- FREE Phone 11 or iPhone SE lease for just $5/month + bonus $100 prepaid Mastercard
- Discounted Samsung Galaxy devices, including a Samsung Galaxy S10+ for free
- 50% off Google Pixels
- Huge discounts on family plans
Sprint iPhone Deals
Don’t miss out on these iPhone deals from Sprint. Most are deals for leasing options, but there are a few deals for outright purchases too. The great thing about Sprint’s trade-in deals is that your trade-in phone can be in any condition to qualify for the discount!
- Lease an iPhone 11 (64GB) for FREE when you trade in an eligible device (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY)
- Lease the new iPhone SE for $5/month (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY)
- Lease an iPhone XR (64GB) for just $10/month (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY)
- $300 off iPhone XS (lease for $25/month or buy outright for $599) + BOGO deal
- iPhone XS Max lease for just $12.50/month with trade-in phone (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY)
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Deals
Sprint has all the best deals on Samsung Galaxy devices, including the latest S20 models.
- Lease a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/month (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY)
- Lease a Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G for just $20/month, after a $30 monthly discount (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY)
- Lease a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G for just $25/month, after a $30+ monthly discount (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY)
- Lease a Samsung Galaxy S10+ for FREE (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY).
- Lease a Samsung Galaxy Note10 for just $20/month (50% off) (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY)
- Lease a Samsung Galaxy Note10+ for just $25/month ($20 discount) (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY)
Sprint Google Pixel Deals
- Lease the Google Pixel 4 for just $15/month (NEW & EXISTING CUSTOMERS)
- Lease the Google Pixel 4 XL for just $20/month (NEW & EXISTING CUSTOMERS)
- Lease a Google Pixel 3 for just $10/month (50% discount) (NEW & EXISTING CUSTOMERS)
- Buy a Google Pixel 3 XL for just $300 outright or $12.50/month
Sprint’s Cell Phone Plan Deals
- Unlimited data, talk, and text for just $35/month
- Get four lines on the Unlimited Basic plan for $100/month
- Get four lines on the Unlimited Plus plan for $140/month
- Get four lines on the Unlimited Premium plan for $180/month
More Sprint Cell Phone Deals
Whether you want a budget-friendly phone or want the latest and greatest smartphone in the market today, Sprint are sure to have a great deal for you. Note however, that Sprint’s best deals are for phone leases only and many deals require that you activate a new line (however some deals are offered to existing customers also).
Check out other Sprint cell phone deals below:
About Sprint and Sprint Deals
Let’s Talk’s Editor’s picks for Sprint deals on Sprint plans, Sprint phones, and other promotions are updated every week. These deals may require new customers to sign up for Sprint wireless service, switch from different wireless carriers, or sign up and activate new devices on their Sprint Flex Lease program.
According to RootMetrics, Sprint’s coverage is the fourth-ranked wireless carrier in the U.S after Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T. In order to leave Sprint and unlock your device, you need to spend at least 50 days on a service plan with Sprint, pay off your phone in full, and pay off any outstanding balances. In addition, Sprint’s Flex Lease program does not allow customers to own their devices unless they pay anI’ extra fee at the conclusion of their Flex Lease agreements.