Verizon cell phone deals: November 16, 2021
Verizon is offering big savings and unbelievable BOGO deals again this week. Check out the iPhone, Galaxy, Motorola, and LG deals before they end!
Best Verizon Cell Phone Deals
- Up to $1,800 off the iPhone 13 series with trade-in
- Get the Samsung Galaxy ZFlip 3 for FREE with trade-in
- Trade and save up to $1,100 off the Motorola Edge+ with select unlimited plans
Verizon Cell Phone Deals: iPhones
- Save up to $1,800 on the iPhone 13 series when you switch and trade in your old phone
- Get up to $1,700 off the iPhone 12 when you activate a new line on a qualifying unlimited plan, trade in an eligible device, and pay on monthly installments
- Get an iPhone SE from Verizon for free when you sign up for an unlimited plan (credit applied over 24 months)
Verizon Cell Phone Deals: Samsung Galaxy Phones
- Get a FREE Galaxy Z Flip3 5G with trade-in and new line on an unlimited plan
- Save up to $1,800 on the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G when you purchase on installments, trade in your old phone, and add a new line to an unlimited plan
- Up to $1,800 off the Samsung Galaxy S21 series when you trade in an eligible device, buy your phone on monthly installments, and sign up for a qualifying unlimited plan
- Get a FREE Samsung Galaxy S20 FE on select unlimited plans (online only)
- The Samsung Galaxy A02s is FREE with monthly credits on a new line
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A42 5G for $5/month with a new line on select unlimited plans
Verizon has multiple deals on Samsung Galaxy phones right now which add up to HUGE discounts off the newest models. Get the biggest Verizon deal when you add a new line to Verizon and choose any unlimited plan.
Verizon Deals on Google Pixels
- Save up to $1,700 on the Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro when you trade in and switch to Verizon, or save up to $700 without switching
Other Verizon Deals
- Get up to $1,300 off the Motorola Edge+ with a trade-in and an eligible unlimited plan
- Get the Motorola One 5G for $300 off with a new line on a qualifying unlimited plan
- Get the Motorola Moto G Power for FREE with a new line
About Verizon Cell Phone Deals
Let’s Talk’s list of Verizon deals and promotions are updated every week. Verizon deals may have requirements for customers, such as signing up for new wireless plans, purchasing cell phones with monthly payment plans, switching from different carriers, or trading in devices. Unlike some cellular carriers, all Verizon devices come locked for just 60 days then Verizon will automatically unlock your phone. You won’t have to request an unlock, it will just happen after 60 days. According to RootMetrics, Verizon ranks at the top of the list for its reliable coverage above AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
Fine Print to Watch Out For
When choosing a Verizon cell phone deal, be sure to understand exactly what you’re getting yourself into. Most of Verizon’s deals have certain requirements you have to meet first. Some of the most common eligibility requirements include:
- You must port your number in from another carrier (which means you have to be a new customer)
- You must sign up for an unlimited plan (if you don’t use a lot of data this may not be worth it for you)
- You must buy the phone on monthly installments (so you’ll be stuck with Verizon for 24 months otherwise you won’t get the full discount)
While the best Verizon deals are offered to new customers, existing Verizon customers also qualify for most deals, but the discount may not be as great. There are generally upgrade deals that existing customers qualify for, so be on the lookout for these if you already have a Verizon account.
Verizon Cell Phone Deals Requiring Trade-Ins
From time to time Verizon will offer trade-in deals where you must trade another phone in to get a discount. The thing you must remember with these trade-in deals is that you can’t just send in any old phone. Usually, your trade-in phone must be:
- In good working condition
- Free from damage (including scratches and screen cracks)
- Fairly new (you can’t trade in a non-smartphone or one from 10 years ago)
If you have an old damaged phone that you want to trade in, you may be eligible for a trade-in deal from Sprint. Although the carrier doesn’t offer as much coverage as Verizon, they will usually accept damaged phones for trade-in deals.