Verizon cell phone deals: Updates as of March 1, 2021
Not much changes this week for Verizon customers, with many of the same deals from late-February carrying over into March. Don’t despair, though, as plenty of great deals are still available, like big discounts on the iPhone 12, and numerous deals on Galaxy devices.
Best Verizon Cell Phone Deals
- BOGO up to $800 off the iPhone 12, 12 Pro, or 12 Pro Max with a new line of service and installments on any unlimited plan
- Get a Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for FREE on select unlimited plans (online only)
- Get a Google Pixel 4a for just $10/month or $240 outright
- Verizon gift card with BYO plans
- Get 50 Verizon dollars when you sign up for a Verizon Visa card and purchase select 5G phone (online only)
Verizon Cell Phone Deals: iPhones
- Get the iPhone 12, 12 Pro, or 12 Pro Max up to $800 off with a new line of service and installments on any unlimited plan (when you buy 2)
- Get $640 off the iPhone 11 Pro when you start a new line on select unlimited plans, plus get $400 off when you trade in an eligible device
- BOGO up to $700 off the iPhone 12 mini when you sign up for any unlimited plan
- Get $500 off the iPhone XR when you sign up for an unlimited plan with a new line
- Get an iPhone SE from Verizon for free when you sign up for an unlimited plan (credit applied over 24 months)
- Get $300 off the iPhone 11 Pro when you start a new line (online only) with select unlimited plans
Verizon Cell Phone Deals: Samsung Galaxy Phones
- BOGO up to $1000 off the Galaxy Note20/Galaxy Z Fold2/Galaxy S21 when you sign up on any unlimited plan via monthly installments with a trade-in.
- Get up to $750 off the Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra when you sign up on any unlimited plan via monthly installments with a trade-in.
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A51 up to $159.99 off on new lines with select unlimited plans
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A21 up to $129.99 off with new line on select unlimited plans
- Pay just $370 for the Samsung Galaxy A51 5G when you buy it outright or $15/month
Samsung has multiple deals on Samsung Galaxy phones right now which add up to HUGE discounts off the newest models. Get the biggest Verizon deal when you add a new line to Verizon and choose any unlimited plan.
Verizon Deals on Google Pixels
- Get up to $550 off the Google Pixel 5 when you trade in your current phone.
- Get $239 of the Google Pixel 4a 5G when you start a new line on select unlimited plans—can be purchased on monthly installments or full retail price.
Other Verizon Deals
- $459.99 off the LG Velvet 5G with a new line on select unlimited plans (online only), plus, an additional $250 off when you trade in select devices on an installment purchase
- BOGO up to $1000 off the Morotorola Edge+ with a new line on installments, or up to $440 off with an upgrade
- Get the LG V60 ThinQ up to $750 off with a new line and trade-in on the Do More, Play More or Get More Unlimited plans
- Get the LG Wing 5G up to $750 off with a new line and trade-in on the Do More, Play More or Get More Unlimited plans—plus get a $250 e-gift card w/ Promo code
“PREMSWITCH2021” or a $150 e-gift card on the Start Unlimited plan using promo code “150SWITCH2021”
- Get 50 Verizon dollars when you open a Verizon Visa Card (online only)
- Get the OnePlus 8 5G up to $750 off when you start a new line and trade in an eligible device on the Do More, Play More or Get More unlimited plans, plus get a $250 e-gift when you use promo code “PREMSWITCH2021
About Verizon Cell Phone Deals
Let’s Talk’s list of Verizon deals and promotions are updated every week. Verizon deals may have requirements for customers, such as signing up for new wireless plans, purchasing cell phones with monthly payment plans, switching from different carriers, or trading in devices. Unlike some cellular carriers, all Verizon devices come locked for just 60 days then Verizon will automatically unlock your phone. You won’t have to request an unlock, it will just happen after 60 days. According to RootMetrics, Verizon ranks at the top of the list for its reliable coverage above AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
Fine Print to Watch Out For
When choosing a Verizon cell phone deal, be sure to understand exactly what you’re getting yourself into. Most of Verizon’s deals have certain requirements you have to meet first. Some of the most common eligibility requirements include:
- You must port your number in from another carrier (which means you have to be a new customer)
- You must sign up for an unlimited plan (if you don’t use a lot of data this may not be worth it for you)
- You must buy the phone on monthly installments (so you’ll be stuck with Verizon for 24 months otherwise you won’t get the full discount)
While the best Verizon deals are offered to new customers, existing Verizon customers also qualify for most deals, but the discount may not be as great. There are generally upgrade deals that existing customers qualify for, so be on the lookout for these if you already have a Verizon account.
Verizon Cell Phone Deals Requiring Trade-Ins
From time to time Verizon will offer trade-in deals where you must trade another phone in to get a discount. The thing you must remember with these trade-in deals is that you can’t just send in any old phone. Usually, your trade-in phone must be:
- In good working condition
- Free from damage (including scratches and screen cracks)
- Fairly new (you can’t trade in a non-smartphone or one from 10 years ago)
If you have an old damaged phone that you want to trade in, you may be eligible for a trade-in deal from Sprint. Although the carrier doesn’t offer as much coverage as Verizon, they will usually accept damaged phones for trade-in deals.