Verizon cell phone deals: Updates as of June 14, 2021
There are huge discounts and incredible BOGO deals on the most coveted smartphones at Verizon. Get the latest iPhones, Samsung Galaxy devices, and Google Pixels for a steal before these deals are over!
Best Verizon Cell Phone Deals
- Up to $1000 when you buy two (BOGO) on the iPhone 12 series with a new line on select unlimited plans and installments
- BOGO up to $1000 off the Samsung Galaxy Note20 series when you start a new line on select plans
- Get a Google Pixel 4a 5G for up to $200 off with trade-in
- BOGO up to $1000 off the Motorola Edge+ when you start a new line on select unlimited plans with installment plans
Verizon Cell Phone Deals: iPhones
- Get the iPhone 11 for $599 off via monthly bill credits on a new line, plus Verizon TV Stream for free, on select unlimited plans from Verizon
- The iPhone XR 64GB is FREE after monthly credits when you start a new line with Verizon
- $699 off the iPhone 12 Mini when you start a new line on any unlimited plan, or get $412 off when you upgrade, trade-in an eligible device, and pay on monthly installments with Verizon
- Get up to $1000 off the iPhone 12 series when you buy two (BOGO) on a new line
- Get the iPhone XR for FREE when you sign up for select unlimited plans with a new line
- Get an iPhone SE from Verizon for free when you sign up for an unlimited plan (credit applied over 24 months)
Verizon Cell Phone Deals: Samsung Galaxy Phones
- BOGO up to $1000 off with the S21/ S21+/ S21 Ultra/ Z Fold2 5G with a new line, trade-in and installments on select unlimited plans (or up to $800 off with trade-in on select devices)
- Up to $459.99 off the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE on select unlimited plans (online only)
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A51 for FREE on new lines with select unlimited plans
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A71 up to $450 off with new line on ANY unlimited plan
- The Samsung Galaxy A02s is free with monthly credits on a new line
- Get up to $200 off the Samsung Galaxy A42 5G with a new line on select unlimited plans
Verizon has multiple deals on Samsung Galaxy phones right now which add up to HUGE discounts off the newest models. Get the biggest Verizon deal when you add a new line to Verizon and choose any unlimited plan.
Verizon Deals on Google Pixels
- Get $200 off the Google Pixel 4a 5G with an eligible trade-in
Other Verizon Deals
- Get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for up to $800 off with eligible trade-in, plus a $300 prepaid Mastercard, with any Unlimited plan.
- Get up to $800 off the Motorola Edge+ with a trade-in, or BOGO up to $1000 on select unlimited plans
- The Moto G Stylus is FREE when you start a new line on select unlimited plans
- Get the Motorola One 5G for FREE with a new line on any Unlimited plan, or you can get up to $200 off with a line upgrade and trade-in
- Get $130 off the Motorola Moto G Power with a new line
About Verizon Cell Phone Deals
Let’s Talk’s list of Verizon deals and promotions are updated every week. Verizon deals may have requirements for customers, such as signing up for new wireless plans, purchasing cell phones with monthly payment plans, switching from different carriers, or trading in devices. Unlike some cellular carriers, all Verizon devices come locked for just 60 days then Verizon will automatically unlock your phone. You won’t have to request an unlock, it will just happen after 60 days. According to RootMetrics, Verizon ranks at the top of the list for its reliable coverage above AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
Fine Print to Watch Out For
When choosing a Verizon cell phone deal, be sure to understand exactly what you’re getting yourself into. Most of Verizon’s deals have certain requirements you have to meet first. Some of the most common eligibility requirements include:
- You must port your number in from another carrier (which means you have to be a new customer)
- You must sign up for an unlimited plan (if you don’t use a lot of data this may not be worth it for you)
- You must buy the phone on monthly installments (so you’ll be stuck with Verizon for 24 months otherwise you won’t get the full discount)
While the best Verizon deals are offered to new customers, existing Verizon customers also qualify for most deals, but the discount may not be as great. There are generally upgrade deals that existing customers qualify for, so be on the lookout for these if you already have a Verizon account.
Verizon Cell Phone Deals Requiring Trade-Ins
From time to time Verizon will offer trade-in deals where you must trade another phone in to get a discount. The thing you must remember with these trade-in deals is that you can’t just send in any old phone. Usually, your trade-in phone must be:
- In good working condition
- Free from damage (including scratches and screen cracks)
- Fairly new (you can’t trade in a non-smartphone or one from 10 years ago)
If you have an old damaged phone that you want to trade in, you may be eligible for a trade-in deal from Sprint. Although the carrier doesn’t offer as much coverage as Verizon, they will usually accept damaged phones for trade-in deals.