Best T-Mobile deals: updates as of January 12, 2021
It’s BOGOs galore for T-Mobile deals, for both iPhones and Samsung Galaxy devices. Plus, you’ll definitely want to check out the best deal, $830 off the iPhone 12 or $950 off the iPhone 12 Pro when you trade in a phone. Get your New Year’s shopping done ASAP with these holiday deals and discounts.
Our picks for the best T-Mobile deals this week
- Trade-in deal for the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Buy one iPhone 11 or 11 Pro and get one free.
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G and get a second for free when you switch to T-Mobile
Best T-Mobile cell phone deals: iPhones
- Buy an iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max and get a second for $730 off.
- BOGO iPhone XR!
- Save $830 when you buy an iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, or Pro Max and trade in an eligible phone.
Best T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy deals
- Buy one, get one free offer on the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G, Note20 Ultra 5G, S20 5G, S20+ 5G, or S20 Ultra 5G (new customers only with a minimum 2-line plan)
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy A71 5G on monthly installments for FREE.
- Buy one, get one free for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip when you purchase 2 lines
T-Mobile Google Pixel deals
- Get the Google Pixel 4a (5G) for 50% off when you buy on monthly installments and add a new line.
About T-Mobile and T-Mobile Deals
Let’s Talk’s list of T-Mobile plans, T-Mobile phones, and other promotions are updated every week. Some T-Mobile deals require new customers to sign up for wireless service plans, switch from a different wireless carrier, trade-in devices or purchase cell phones with monthly payment plans and to activate them with wireless service. In addition, to unlock your device, T-Mobile requires accounts to be in good standing for at least 40 days. According to RootMetrics, T-Mobile is one of the top four ranked major carrier networks including Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint.