Best iPhone deals as of November 16, 2021
This week, you can get up to $1,200 off on some Apple smartphones. It’s time to get the iPhone 12, iPhone 11, or iPhone SE you’ve been wanting.
Best iPhone deals right now
- Best iPhone 13 deal: Up to $2,000 off the iPhone 13 series when you trade in with Verizon
- Best iPhone 12 deal: Get the iPhone 12 for $15/month through AT&T
- Best iPhone SE deal: Get the iPhone SE free with a new line on select unlimited plans on Verizon
- Best iPhone 11 deal: Up to $700 off the iPhone 11 with trade through T-Mobile
- Best iPhone XR deal: Get the iPhone XR for FREE through Verizon
Best iPhone 13 deals
The iPhone 13 series offers significant upgrades over its predecessor, the iPhone 12, with massive processing power and a completely revamped camera system. Find deals on all four models through your favorite carrier.
- Save up to $2,000 on the iPhone 13 Pro or iPhone 13 Pro Max when you switch to Verizon and trade in—existing customers can save up to $1,000
- Get $800 off the iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 mini through Verizon, or switch to the carrier and get an additional $1,000 back for a total of $1,800 off.
- Get up to $800 in bill credits off the iPhone 13 Pro or iPhone 13 Pro Max when you trade in a new device through AT&T.
- Get the iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 mini for FREE from AT&T with trade
- Get up to $1,000 off the iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, or iPhone 13 Pro Max through T-Mobile when you trade in an eligible device and activate a line on a Magenta MAX plan
Best iPhone 12 deals
The first iPhone with 5G capability has four different versions to choose from—iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Get up to $700 off the iPhone 12 series through Verizon when you trade in your old phone, purchase your new one on monthly payments, and sign up for a qualifying unlimited plan + $1,000 back on a virtual Mastercard when you switch
- Get the iPhone 12 for just $15/month or snag 50% off the iPhone 12 mini through AT&T.
- Get up to $1,000 off the iPhone 12 series when you trade in an eligible device and activate a line on Magenta MAX with T-Mobile
Best iPhone SE deals
The best iPhone deals right now include the various iPhone SE deals since the phone is already pretty cheap at full price. The only problem with these iPhone deals is that many carriers are selling out of these phones, with the iPhone SE flying off the shelves at under $400 a pop.
- Save 50% on the iPhone SE through T-Mobile when you add a new line
- Get the iPhone SE for FREE when you activate a new line on select unlimited plans with Verizon
- Get the iPhone SE for just $30/month from Mint Mobile (includes service plan)
Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max deals
There are plenty of iPhone deals available for the 2019 models—the iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max. Major carriers like T-Mobile and Verizon constantly have iPhone deals for these models with other prepaid carriers also offering some discounts and perks on outright purchases.
- $700 off the iPhone 11 series when you activate a new line on installments with T-Mobile (over 24 monthly payments)
Best iPhone XR deals
We’re seeing fewer iPhone deals on the first budget-friendly iPhone, the iPhone XR. Although this phone was one of the cheapest available for a while, with the release of the iPhone 11 and new iPhone SE (2020), the iPhone XR is no longer the best option for those wanting to save some money.
- Get the iPhone XR for FREE through Verizon when you buy it online with an eligible Unlimited plan
Other iPhone deals
If you’re looking for iPhone deals on older models, such as the iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 7, here are our picks of the best deals. Note that many carriers are out of stock of many older iPhone models so deals are rare right now.
- There aren’t any enticing deals on older iPhones like the iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 7 at the moment. We’ll be keeping an eye out for them next week, so check back with us soon!
iPhones Generate the Most Google Search Volume, But Interest Is Declining
Apple iPhones are the most searched for devices on Google. However, online interest in them is slowing, as is interest in new phones from other manufacturers.
Google Trends data shows the iPhone wielding a commanding search lead over Android brands in 2018 and 2019. Samsung Galaxy phones represent Apple’s closest competition.
This is backed up by search statistics from LetsTalk’s sister site, WhistleOut. The iPhone 11 is currently the most searched for device there, followed by the iPhone XR. The most popular devices on the site at this time last year were the iPhone XS Max and iPhone 8.
Overall Interest in New Devices Declining
While iPhones are the most searched for handsets on Google, their popularity has plateaued over the last couple of years. This mirrors an overall cooling of consumer interest in new devices.
The finding isn’t a big surprise. More and more consumers are opting to hold onto their phones for longer periods of time as the cost of new devices—especially flagships like the iPhone 11—has risen, and their technological advancements have become increasingly modest.
More significant innovations like widespread 5G compatibility and foldable screens could change this, however. At present these technologies are still in relatively early stages of development and adoption.
We used Google Trends data since 2004 for four cell phone brands (Google Pixel, iPhone, Android, and Samsung Galaxy) to see how search interest has increased and decreased over time. We also analyzed search data from sister site WhistleOut.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]