Samsung Galaxy smartphones are some of the most stunning phones around, with state of the art hardware and design, intuitive software, and an out-of-this-world name—Galaxy. Here are our picks of the best Samsung Galaxy deals.
Best Samsung Galaxy deals: Latest updates as of August 24, 2021
Samsung Galaxy device deals abound once again this week. Grab your new Galaxy S21 or Note 20 plus one for a friend with Verizon’s BOGO deal, or get $800 in bill credits from AT&T when you get the S21 with a trade-in, and more!
Best Samsung Galaxy Deals
- Verizon is offering up to $1,100 off the Samsung Galaxy S21 series when you start a new line on an unlimited plan, trade-in an eligible device, and pay on monthly installments
- Get $800 in bill credits from AT&T when you get the Samsung Galaxy S21 series and bring an eligible trade-in and pick a minimum $75 unlimited plan.
- Get up to $800 off by switching to T-Mobile and trading in when you activate a new line with the S21 Ultra, or get a $650 prepaid Mastercard when you get the S21+.
Samsung Galaxy S21 series deals
The newest Samsung Galaxy phone is here. The S21 series offers 5G capability and the best camera system ever found on a Galaxy, including space zoom and 8K recording. Here are the current deals from your favorite carriers.
Samsung S21 5G
Samsung S21+ 5G
Samsung S21 Ultra 5G
Samsung Galaxy Note20 series deals
Samsung Note20 5G
The best Samsung Galaxy phablet boasts a huge 6.7″ screen and killer features to make your gaming and video recording experience like no other. The Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G offers a 64MP camera resolution, 30x space zoom, and starts at $999.99 outright at full price.
Samsung Note20 Ultra 5G
If you’d prefer a more powerful and larger version of the Galaxy Note20, you can get your hands on the Note20 Ultra for an extra $300 outright (at full price). This Ultra model comes with a huge 108MP rear camera, 50x space zoom, and a 6.9″ screen. At full price, this phone starts at $1,299.99.
Samsung Galaxy S20 series deals
Samsung Galaxy S20 5G deals
The Samsung Galaxy S20 5G is the cheapest version of Samsung’s latest phones released in 2019. Boasting a 6.2″ screen, 64MP camera, and a huge internal memory starting 128GB, this phone has everything you need and more. Starting at $999.99 outright, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of the various deals on offer to help make this phone more affordable.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G deals
A small step up from the Galaxy S20, the S20+ 5G offers a larger display and a bonus DepthVision camera on the back. The starting price of the Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G is $1,199.99 (from Samsung) which is $200 more expensive than its smaller counterpart. Check out all of the latest Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G deals below from carriers both small and large.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra deals
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is designed for photographers, designers, and creatives. This phone took photo resolution and zoom capabilities to the next level, allowing professional and amateur photographers to ditch their traditional cameras for their cell phones. Camera resolution at 108MP allows you to zoom into photos again and again without sacrificing quality—a huge leap from the 64MP cameras found in the S20 and S20+ models.
However, with these huge improvements comes a big price tag. The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra starts at a whopping $1,399.99, but with some of these deals below, you could save yourself hundreds.
Samsung Galaxy 5G phone deals
Other Samsung Galaxy phone deals
Samsung Galaxy A series deals
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A51 5G for FREE when you get a new line on an unlimited plan with Verizon
- The Galaxy A32 is FREE when you start a new line and trade in an eligible device with T-Mobile
- On select Verizon unlimited plans, get up to $200 off the Samsung Galaxy A42 5G with a new line
- Get the Galaxy A52 for just $5/month on select unlimited plans from AT&T
- The Galaxy A12 is FREE when you start a new line on monthly installments with T-Mobile
- Get $400 off the Samsung Galaxy A71 (new customers online with number port) or $300 off when you upgrade with Google Fi
- Get the Galaxy A11 for FREE on select unlimited plans with AT&T on monthly installments
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A51 for just $5/month on unlimited AT&T plans, with an additional $5 off per month with a qualifying trade-in.
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A51 5G for just $360 and the Galaxy A71 5G for $370 on Verizon’s Do More, Get More, and Play More unlimited plans
- Cricket is offering $50 off the Galaxy A11 when your port your number and start a new line.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip and Fold deals
- Check back soon for deals on the Galaxy Z Flip and Fold!