Best Google Pixel deals: Updates as of August 24, 2021
Google Fi, Visible, and U.S. Cellular are all offering deals on Google Pixel devices this week. Grab a Pixel 5 or a Pixel 4a today for big savings!
Our picks of the best Google Pixel deals this week
- Switch to Visible and get a $100 prepaid Mastercard Virtual account and free Nimble fast charging kit with port-in and activation of the Pixel 5 or Pixel 4a 5G
- Get a free Pixel 5 through US Cellular with a new account
Best Google Pixel 5 deals
The latest Google Pixel model starts at $699. There are some key differences between the Pixel 5 and the Pixel 4 that make it worth the $700 price tag:
Pixel 5 Specs
- 5G capability (with a 5G plan and sufficient coverage of course)
- 6″ screen (0.3 inches larger than the Pixel 4)
- Higher quality display
- Ability to share battery charge with other devices wirelessly
- Improved camera, including the addition of a 16MP ultra-wide lens
Pixel 5 Deals
- With Google Fi, you can get up to $500 in bill credits with your new Pixel 5 when you trade in certain devices
- Get a $100 prepaid Mastercard Virtual account and free Nimble fast charging kit with port-in and activation of the Pixel 5 from Visible
- Get a free Pixel 5 through US Cellular when you activate a new line and account and port in an eligible number
Best Google Pixel 4a deals
The Google Pixel 4a is one of the cheapest Pixels, starting at just $349. It’s one of Google’s budget-friendly smartphones, although it doesn’t skimp on all of the features.
With an incredible camera with HDR+ and Night Sight, an all-day battery, and fast charging, this phone is everything you need (and more) without breaking the bank. You’ll find some killer deals on this particular model with discounts on an already low price making it a smaller purchase than you may think.
- Get a $100 Mastercard when you switch to Visible and purchase the Pixel 4a 5G with a new line and bring your own phone number.
Best Google Pixel 4 XL deals
If you’re looking for the best of the Pixels, then the 4 XL should hit the spot. Although the price tag is much higher (starting at $899), it’s clear why. The Pixel 4 XL boasts an additional 16MP telephoto camera on the rear which immediately bumps up the value compared to the Pixel 4a, and it also has additional camera features including Motion Sense and a Group Selfie Cam.
If you’re looking to buy a new Google Pixel 4 XL be sure to look out for various deals first so you’re not forking out almost $1,000 for a new phone.