Verizon Fios is Verizon’s fiber internet service provider, offering high-speed fiber internet plans that reach download speeds up to 940Mbps. There are many ways you can contact Verizon Fios customer service, including by phone, online chat, and Facebook Messenger. Plus, customer support is available 24/7, so you’ll always be able to get the help you need.
In this Verizon Fios customer service guide:
- Check customer service hours
- Call a customer service representative
- Live chat with a representative
- Browse the tech support center
- Troubleshoot your connection
- Upgrade your Verizon Fios internet plan
What are Verizon Fios’ customer service hours?
Verizon Fios’ customer service hours are 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. That said, you may not be able to get a hold of a representative right away if you’re calling or chatting during peak business hours. In the event that Verizon Fios is extremely busy, you can always log in to your My Verizon account and schedule a time for a customer service representative to call you back.
How to call Verizon Fios customer service
If you’d like to talk to a Verizon Fios customer service representative, call 800-837-4966. Enter your phone number when prompted by the automated voice system. It may be best to call during off-peak hours so that you aren’t on hold for a considerable amount of time.
You’ll want to call Verizon Fios customer service during off-peak hours so you don’t wind up on hold for a long time.
Verizon Fios customer service chat
If you’re a Gen Z or Millennial customer (or simply hate phone calls), you may prefer to chat with a Verizon Fios customer support representative via online chat or Facebook Messenger.
Browse Verizon Fios tech support questions and answers
Whether you’re experiencing connection problems, equipment issues, or slow speeds, Verizon Fios can help. You can browse the frequently asked questions in the support center to find the answers you need. The Verizon Fios tech support center can help you with:
- Fixing slow internet speeds
- Restoring internet connection
- Installing your fiber internet
- Securing your network
- Changing your WiFi password
- Viewing and paying your bill
- Managing your account and service
Troubleshoot your internet connection
If your Verizon Fios internet won’t connect, there a few things you can check on your end before contacting Verizon Fios customer support. These include:
- Checking that you’ve paid your Verizon Fios bill—late payments could result in an internet service disruption.
- Double-checking that the cords connecting your equipment are secure.
- Testing that your outlets are functioning.
- Making sure the internet light on your router is red.
- Rebooting your modem and/or router.
- Checking the condition of your Coax cable router’s WAN port.
You can also try Verizon Fios’ troubleshooter, which can walk you through various steps according to your specific complaint.
How to upgrade your Verizon Fios internet plan
Need even faster internet speeds? Maybe you want to add Fios TV One onto your fiber internet plan. Verizon Fios makes it quick and easy to upgrade your internet and add services to your account. Log in to your My Verizon account then browse the available internet, TV, and home phone packages. You can also compare the Verizon Fios internet plans below.