Please do not:
- Be concise and specific. If youíre reviewing a cellular service plan or phone, provide examples that describe how the plan or phone met or did not meet your expectations.
- Limit your review to 500 words.
- Use standard, commonly accepted rules of English grammar and punctuation.
- Include offensive words, personal information or e-mail addresses, commercial endorsements, html tags, web addresses, or phone numbers in your review.
- Ask for shopping advice: this is not a forum for phone availability, pricing, rebates, or discussion of alternate places to buy a cell phone.
- Review a phone or plan that you have not yet purchased or used.
- Write in upper case letters.
- Impersonate another user.
- Submit multiple reviews of one product.
- Submit opinions of products that you or your company makes or sells.
All submitted ratings and written comments become the sole property of LetsTalk.com and may be used at LetsTalk.comís sole discretion. LetsTalk.com reserves the right to remove and refuse to publish any review for any reason. By submitting reviews of products here, you acknowledge that you, not LetsTalk.com, are responsible for the contents of your submission regardless of how they eventually appear edited on LetsTalk.com.