LETSTALK.COM WRAPS UP WIRLESS FOR THE HOLIDAYS|
Highest-Rated Retailer of Wireless Products Offers
Cool Deals, Customized Stocking Stuffers and Seasonal Gift Ideas
San Francisco, CA (November 2, 2000) LetsTalk.com, recently rated by consumers as the top specialty retailer of wireless phones and plans, has assembled its "must-have" wireless gift ideas. From gifts under $50, such as limited-edition, hand-painted Counting Crows faceplates, to practical gifts such as hands-free kits, LetsTalk.com connects holiday shoppers with the products, free customization services and user information they need to give the gift of connectivity.
From soccer moms and coaches to road warriors, teens, grandparents and virtually anyone who is on the go, there's a perfect wireless gift idea to give or receive at LetsTalk.com:
- Portable hands-free kits: Hands free kits are a great way to make talking on the go easier and safer. Included with the Earset are six Eargels to fit a variety of ear sizes comfortablty.
- Body Glove cell phone carrying case: Get the fashion and convenience of this neoprene pouch for your cell phone while protecting it from the elements. Durable and machine washable, this handy pouch goes wherever you do. Comes in blue, black, purple, yellow.
- Fashion faceplates: LetsTalk.com has dozens of colors and styles of faceplates for the Nokia 5100 series, including the limited-edition, hand-painted Counting Crows faceplate that comes with a Counting Crows CD with purchase (while supplies last).
- Prepaid phone kits: Prepaid phone kits are a great way to wrap up a stylish phone as a gift. The kits include a phone and some included minutes of talktime, ranging in price from $69.99 to $149.99 depending on package. After the minutes expire, the owner can switch to normal plan or purchase additional prepaid minutes. This is the easiest way to buy a phone for someone for the Holidays!
LetsTalk.com eliminates the hassles associated with buying and setting up new wireless phones by offering its customers a free service that fully activates, pre-programs (up to 10 numbers), selects a ring and charges the battery so the phone or holiday gift is ready to use right out of the box. The entire transaction is done online at no additional cost. Phones are delivered via FedEx two-day delivery.
- Smallest phone to surf the mobile Web: The Motorola v8160 is one of the smallest wireless web enabled phones on the market and weighs only 3.0 ounces, so you'll hardly notice you have it with you.
- Latest Nokia Phones: The latest crowd pleaser from Nokia, the 8260, features a sleek design and bold colors and has a flair that will compliment your unique style. Plus, at just 4 inches tall and around 3.2 ounces, it's one of the smallest and lightest phones around. The phone is available in Red Pepper, Carbon Grey and Electric Blue.
Based on customer feedback through the BizRate Gold Store Merchant program, LetsTalk.com ranks highest among specialty wireless retailers (October 30, 2000). BizRate's rating system is exclusively from point-of-sale and fulfillment surveys of customers of participating merchants. To see the scores, consumers can visit BizRate.com, visit the "electronics category," then click on "show all stores." A list of 209 electronics stores becomes available, listing LetsTalk.com as the highest-rated wireless-only specialty store.
LetsTalk.com, an independent resource for wireless products and services, encourages new and innovative use of wireless products by helping users buy, and teaching them to use, wireless technologies. LetsTalk.com accelerates wireless adoption by providing customized, ready-to-use wireless products that make it easy for end-users to immediately transact wirelessly. LetsTalk.com offers its business partners user-friendly comparison sites and through its proprietary, wholly-owned fulfillment center is uniquely able to customize and brand products. LetsTalk.com features one of the largest selections of wireless products and services available and prides itself on delivering the latest in technology and information. LetsTalk.com is based in San Francisco and was founded in July of 1999.